Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blue Horizons for Autism


Check out my new social story video and my artwork for I Can Fly.

The sky's the limit for little Vincent Ghio and his association with Autism Tree Project, TSA Cares, jetBlue, and San Diego International Airport. I was asked to film him in a social story training video for kids on the autism spectrum who are anxious about flying. We are hoping to open doors for everyone with autism so they can see the world. The title of the video is "I Can Fly"

I enjoyed filming Vincent and working with TSA Cares, and Colm Marmion, the San Diego International Airport Customer Rep. I've also made a powerpoint social story to go along with the video.

The musical talents of Angela Neve of the Music Therapy Center of California, blessed us with a social story song entitled "I Can Fly." I enjoyed working with Angela and the kids will really love her song.

No comments:

Post a Comment